What does it take for a company to grow so big and so successfully in no time? Blitzscaling is defined as “an accelerated path to the stage in a startup’s life-cycle where the most value is created.” In this episode, you will learn how your role as a leader is central and essential to Blitzscaling.
Chris Yeh is foremost an author but is also an investor, entrepreneur, blogger, and a family guy.
In this Episode:
- Chris’ latest book success and the concept of Blitzscaling
- How Blitzscaling is attuned to a winner-take-all kind of market
- How other geographies and markets can benefit from Blitzscaling
- Critical growth factors and growth limiters
- How a successful Blitzscaling leader is an infinite learner and the steps toward transformation
Leave A Comment