How would you feel if you step into an organization knowing everything’s working out, but soon you find out you have to deal with other people’s mess? This is a great dilemma to which every people experience in every aspect. It is important to deal with it by surrounding yourself with the right people. You also need to be in the right mindset to get through this kind of a mess.
Kate Byrne is the president of International Media – a company of media and event brands that ensures people’s social, environmental, and economic systems thrive together. She has played executive leadership roles at Future LLC, Tides Foundation, George Lucas Education Foundation, and many others. She focuses on technology and advancing its ability to media, revenue, and promote social good.
In this Episode:
- How do you deal with a situation where you inherited other people’s mess?
- The sense of knowing what stays and goes out of your organization
- Transparency and accountability of a leader
- Know more about Kate’s mindset models
- Why working alone is NEVER an option
- Diversity and inclusion in the company