Starting a business from scratch with almost nothing but your strengths has its
advantages including developing resourcefulness and tenacity.
Nick Weaver is co-founder and COO of Blue Delta Jeans. Josh West is co-founder and
CEO of Blue Delta Jeans. Both Nick and Josh admit to making “custom jeans that fit”.
In this Episode:
- How Blue Delta Jeans was born out of necessity and how Nick and Josh overcame founder’s fear and ignorance
- How Nick and Josh used scalable processes, local human capital, and their strengths to build a successful business
- How Blue Delta Jeans started with a purpose of solving a universal problem and having a clear business map
- How Nick and Josh made use of advocates to hit it big with corporate gifting
- Blue Delta Jeans’ 2-part growth model