Knowing yourself and knowing exactly what you want can help you find that remarkable opportunity in a company where you can fit in. And if you are a founder, remember that personality takes precedence over skill set when you want to build up the right team.
Seth Greenberg claims to be a marketer at heart. He was previously Chief Marketing Officer at Alteryx and LifeLock. He was also a Vice President for Social, Advertising, Brand and Digital Strategy at Intuit.
In this Episode:
- How Seth is using his life principles to deal with forks on the road with his career
- How knowing yourself and your strengths is critical to success
- How to look for what is remarkable for you as an opportunity
- How to find that company culture where you can truly fit in
- How personality is priority over skill set in building the right teams