A company in their earlier stages always has a notion of an abundance mindset. They want to grow and they are so eager to improve each day of operation. But when the company starts to grow, they start bringing in people with a scarcity mindset – control the budget, cut the costs, etc. Thinking that you “don’t have enough” really closes doors to opportunities. Jerome Nadel is not your ordinary businessman. In this episode, Jerome introduces us to the use of psychology and philosophy in leading people and building a team.
In this Episode:
- Learn more about the work done by Jerome in the international expansion
- Jerome as an athlete and how he’s moving in the worlds of business and sport
- Athletics, philosophy, and perspective on our place in the universe
- The use of psychology & philosophy in leading people and building a team
- A modern view of marketing from Jerome Nadel